Lunar Eclipse November 2020 date and time
- Lunar Eclipse date – November 30, 2020
- First Contact with the Penumbra – 01:04 PM
- Maximum of Lunar Eclipse – 03:13 PM
- Last Contact with the Penumbra – 05:22 PM
- Duration of Penumbral Phase – 04 Hours 18 Minutes 11 Seconds
- Magnitude of Penumbral Lunar Eclipse – 0.82
ALSO READ: Chandra Grahan 2020 Live Updates
The penumbral eclipse would be visible from most of Asia, most of Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Pacific Ocean, Arctic Ocean and Atlantic Ocean. In India, the penumbral eclipse would be visible only from some northern and eastern parts of the country.
Penumbral Lunar Eclipses are not visible to the naked eye hence no rituals related to Chandra Grahan should be observed.